Are you considering getting into the vending machine business and installing a Sydney vending machine or a Melbourne vending machine? If so, do you know the best places to put your new vending machine to maximise your profits? You want to look for a place with a lot of traffic and places that don’t have a lot of food options. If you’re not sure where, take a look at our roundup of the best places to put a vending machine for inspiration.
- Hotels or Motels – Most hotels or motels have customers year-round, and they’re happy to have your vending machine stationed somewhere that has easy access. A vending machine allows the customers to go for a short walk, make their purchases and go back to their room and continue with their activities with minimal interruptions.
- Apartment Communities – Traditionally, most apartment communities have a pool or clubhouse in a central location for their residents. This is a great location for a vending machine, especially if there are a lot of young families that frequent the area. Just make sure there is enough traffic to justify the cost of having your vending machine installed there.
- Retail Stores –A lot of retail employees work on a part-time basis, and this means that they don’t have time for a long lunch. They may get a short break where it makes sense to get a snack from a vending machine in Sydney. Find an area with one or more retail stores in close succession. You’ll earn income from both the staff and customers!
- Bowling Alleys –Going bowling can put you in the mood for a snack or drink, but it can be expensive, especially if you brought the whole family! A vending machine can be a cost-effective option for customers to grab a fast drink or snack between rounds. They won’t have to go far, and they won’t have to wait.
- Hospitals– Hospitals can have long wait times for the patient’s families, and there usually isn’t a lot of 24-hour meal or snack options available since most cafeterias close at night. A vending machine offers meal, beverage, and snack choices for both patients and their families, as well as any visitors the patient may get while they stay in the hospital.
- Skateboard Shops –Skateboard shops are popular with local kids, and it can be a hangout spot. They usually like to have snacks on hand, and this is especially true if they hang out for hours at a time. This location is unique because not a lot of vendors have started to take advantage of it yet, so it could be a lucrative location to place your Melbourne vending machine.
- Auto Shops –One of the most popular Sydney vending machine locations are auto shops because a lot of customers wait for their car when they send it in for repairs. Having the option to grab a snack or a cold beverage can make the wait times easier.
- Schools– Many schools are making the switch to healthy vending machines like the ones QualityVend offers in an effort to encourage children around Australia to make healthy beverage, snack, or meal choices. You’re guaranteed a lot of direct and indirect foot traffic for a good portion of the year because kids can get hungry between classes.
If you’re curious about the different products QualityVend offers, or if you’re considering breaking into the Sydney vending machine or Melbourne vending machine business, contact us. We’re ready to discuss the various vending machine styles and products we offer, and we’ll answer any questions you may have.